Esewa is an online payment service in Nepal. It is leading mobile wallet service in customers and services. Loading fund in Esewa wallet is possible through mobile banking, internet banking, and deposit through member banks. It also supports fund transfer from other esewa users. It’s easy creating an esewa account from their website. Once you get their ID, you can use the services provided by them.
I use the following services through the esewa wallet.
Mobile top up for NTC and Ncell.
Recharge for the dish home account.
Payment for the domain name and hosting services.
Money withdrawal from Western Union.
Buying tickets from QFX Pokhara
1. Fast and reliable service. Unlike the other mobile banking app, you never get the server is busy.
2. Western Union money withdrawal. It is the feature that nobody provides in Nepal.
3. Nice customer care service. I had a few problems with them. Their response was good.
4. Customers get points for every purchase made through esewa. These can be used to get rewards.
5. Most online portals use esewa as their transaction method .
1. The problem on a transaction from the third party site. I had this issue while recharging for net tv from net tv application. Read this
2. Fund transfer from limited Banks.
3. Support transaction only inside Nepal.
Video Guide On Transfering Money To Esewa From Mobile Banking